It seems that everyone wants to launch an app, a website, a new tech giant. But, the truth is, almost any business can be rapidly scaleable. We’ve worked with landscapers, massage therapists, newspapers and local bars.
Thryve ScaleUP is one of the top accelerator programs in the US. Our students have traveled from all over the US to attend this program, and the amazing thing is that just 24 companies per year can receive this training absolutely free. The complete $10,000 program is 100% funded by a contract from the US Small Business Administration’s ScaleUp America program. Your company get’s a full business accelerator training program, with one-on-one consulting and access to critical networks for $0 and zero equity.
In the first year out of our program, our average graduating company grew by 71% in revenue and more than 90% of the companies made more profit and discovered new markets they could pursue.
We’ve honed this curriculum over 9 cohorts and more than 100 companies. The process works for companies ranging from new startups to firms generating over $ 1 million in annual revenue.
Earlier applicants stand the best chance of being interviewed and selected.
Your team will learn:
- How to validate new markets, price new products, talk to customers and run a lean business launch.
- How to use experimentation to prove your business model, avoid costly mistakes and de-risk your deal for potential investors.
- How to protect yourself legally and protect your intellectual property.
- The proven size of your market, key competitors your critical message to customer groups and how to communicate your vision.
- The methods for marketing online, offline and through word of mouth including low cost marketing methods, testing and lean marketing tactics.
- How to raise money from crowdfunding, investors, grants and other sources.
- How to improve the structure your business model, manage cash flows, handle budgets, projections and financing.
- How to seek government contracts, avoid costly tax mistakes, and lease new spaces from the very best experts.
- How to build sales teams, manage salespeople and sell your products to new customers.
This 11-week intensive course is 165 hours of training. But the training is only part of the value. Thryve provides connections with key mentors, critical business experts and executives in our community and a robust alumni program to support your growth.
This full $10,000 program is 100% funded by a contract from the US Small Business Administration’s ScaleUp America program.
We get hundreds of applicants annually. We recruit and interview all year long.
The earlier you apply, the more likely you are to be selected in the first rounds of interviews. If you want your business to grow, you have to take action
- Cohort 1 – January 9, 2017 – March 30, 2017
- Cohort 2 – April 17, 2017 – June 29, 2017
Training Cohorts Meet:
- Tuesday Evenings 5:30- 7:30 PM
- Saturday Morning 9 AM – 1PM
- And for one hour on-on-one with a mentor on Thursdays during the day.